I’d like to bring up the current number two presidential candidate from the Republican party, Dr. Ben Carson. After watching him in the Great Debate II, I noticed his total deference to all things Donald, even to an outrageous stupid medical opinion. My immediate thoughts were, the fix is in, The Donald has made a deal for his vice-president.
Now, after Dr. Carson has come out saying that, “No Muslim” is capable of being a good president, I think Dr. Carson has a much deeper problem. It’s called “Tomism”, and his particular version goes very deep. I’ve done some searching on the internets and came up with a great page devoted to the Dr. Carson question. The name of the page is “Campaign for America’s Future” and they have provided the videos to support their contentions. I’ve copied some highlights for you:
- Not Taxing Poor People is “Condescending” – “I like the idea of a proportional tax, that way you pay according to your ability, and I got that idea, quite frankly, from the Bible, tithing. “
- Obamacare Is Like “Slavery, In A Way” – Obamacare was “the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery,”
- The President Can Ignore The Supreme Court
- Anti-Gay Bakers Might Poison Gay Wedding Cakes
- Prison Proves That Being Gay Is A “Choice” -“a lot of people who go into prison, go into prison straight, and when they come out, they’re gay.”
- We Should Stop Being Mean To The Police, Because It Makes Them “Timid”
- Protests Against Police Violence Help ISIS And Al Qaeda –“because young African-American men like Michael Brown” are getting killed by the police because they “never really learn how to relate to authority in the proper way.”
- President Obama May Be Guilty Of Treason
- President Obama Is Engaged in a Leninist Plot To Destroy The Economy
- President Obama is a “Psychopath”
- There May Not Be A 2016 Election – “because Obama will refuse to leave office”
- The U.S. Is “Very Much Like Nazi Germany”
- God Gave Him The Answers To His College Chemistry Final
Well, like the fly in the nudist colony, I just don’t know where to begin. I’m going to give Dr. Carson a pass on hearing voices during tests; haven’t we all searched the infinite for answers during an exam? The fact that a white man with a white beard in long flowing robes spoke to Dr. Carson directly regarding a chemistry test is a question for theologians, and psychiatrists.
Now, for the rest of it, let me start with the old adage of never using the words all or every. If one assumes that all Muslims are not qualified to be President, one could assume that every Black man is not capable of being President. The very wide brush that Dr. Carson likes to paint with can also be used to hide him as well. Apparently, Dr. Carson has lost sight of that.
It appears that Dr. Carson has “integrated himself” so well that he no longer sees a black man in the mirror. Like Samuel Jackson’s character, “Stephen”, in the movie “Django Unchained”, Dr. Carson identifies with his tormentors. Dr. Carson is perfectly willing to lay the lash to any of the unsuspecting masses placed in his care. He just needs some rich white folk to tell him who to “lay the wood to”.
My guess is a President Carson would be happy to enforce a “back to Africa” movement to help cleanse America of one of its problems. The gigantic Trump wall will protect us from our other problem. Then, America will be safe for good God fearing white folk, like Dr. Carson.
There is a lot to be feared on the Republican debate stage. A man that turns against his own race should be at the top.